Permits for Vendors, Sidewalk Sales, etc.

-A A +A

Permits are required for door to door sales, produce / hot dog carts, and the use of sidewalks for sales or solicitation. Please see the polices and permit applications below and contact the Board of Selectmen's Office with any questions.

A different permit application is required for similar uses, including parade vendors, on River Rat Weekend which is held the 2nd Saturday of April. Additional regulations as dictated by the State Fire Marshall and the Athol Fire Department will apply.

Vendor Permit Policy & Application158.84 KB
Sidewalk Permit Policy & Application119.41 KB
River Rat Vendor Permit Application101.46 KB