Permit Applications

Sidewalk display, Vendor/Peddler, One-Day and Multi-Day Events, One-Day and Multi-Day Liquor License

Below are permit applications for the following:

Sidewalk and Exterior Display is for businesses that wish to display items in front of their store.

Vendor/Peddler Permit are for Street Vendors and Door to Door Solicitiors (including surveyors).  This type of business requires a permit from the Board of Selectmen.

One-Day and Multi-Day Events

One-Day and Multi-Day Liquor Licenses for All-Alcohol and Wine and Malt.

Permits are required for not-for-profits but the fees will be waived upon verification of nonprofit status.

Please contact the office for more information.