The Municipal Decarbonization Task Force was established after the Board of Selectmen voted on December 6, 2022 to establish the Municipal Decarbonization Task Force, which includes two at-large members. Additional members include a representative from the following Town Boards and Committees: 1 Board of Selectmen member, 1 Capital Program Committee member, 2 members of the Energy Committee, 1 member of the Finance Warrant and Advisory Committee and two members At Large.
Member Composition is as follows:
- Energy Committee Representatives: Lee Gersch and Tom Russo
- Finance Warrant and Advisory Committee: Caroline Mansfield
- Capital Program Committee: Linda Oldach
- Board of Selectmen: Steve Raymond
- At Large Members: Terry Christian Zimirowski & Paul Raskevitz
|Heidi Murphy - Asst. Town Planner||978-721-8500 x519 Please contact for Board of Planning and Community Development and general planning matters|